Monday, May 3, 2010

How Zev Failed To Get To Sleep

I just got back from Mike Daisey's How Theatre Failed America at Victory Gardens, which was followed by a panel discussion, which was followed by people talking in small groups. It's midnight, my alarm goes off at 5:30, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to fall asleep. I'm absolutely buzzing with responses and questions and more, and I plan to work them out on this blog over the next few days. The first response will hopefully be up some time during the day on Monday. Anyway, watch this space. Because if I start writing now, I will sleep even less than I am going to anyway. Those who already saw it and have thoughts are welcome to put them in the comments below--I will join you shortly.

1 comment:

Monica Reida said...

I really wish I could have gone to "How Theater Failed America." Even though I haven't seen it, I'll be interested to see what you have to say.

Try to get some sleep. Although I can sympathize because I'm having that same feeling after watching Food, Inc.